Marque Luxury is the nation's leading wholesale supplier of pre-owned designer goods with seven re-commerce hubs located across the United States (Irvine, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas, New York, and Park City).
By the end of the year, Marque Luxury will expand its wholesale footprint into the following cities:
- Seattle, WA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- San Francisco, CA
- Nashville, TN
- Charlotte, NC
- Portland, OR
- Washington DC
- Boston, MA
- Aspen, CO
- Kansas City, MO
- New Orleans, LA
- Houston, TX
But first, we need, YOU!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers to help us expand our wholesale clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
If you believe you would be a great fit for MARQUE, please feel free to apply!